Friday 15 March 2019

My Accident Story



                                       How I Broke my toe


“Are we there yet?!’’ I said for 100th time. “Yes” Mum replied as I surprised by not getting a no. “BYE MUM BYE DAD!!!” I said happily because I really did not want to be with my sisters. Skip to night time, my friends were telling very...uh...inappropriate ghost stories. We ended up waking everyone up with our laughs. “WOW” my friend Nina said after a very sarcastic joke.


The next morning i was chasing Stephony (another friend) upstairs to were the most messiest room was… THE GIRLS ROOM. I was racing to get to Stephony after she reached a dead end. “TAG!!” I shouted as i rapidly zoomed to the stairs! Then I tripped on a shoe, just saying tripping on a shoe is very painful if you are me! I cried in pain then i was helped out to down stairs by the leaders.


Then the mean girls came, don don don! Of course i'm not going name them! I'll call them a and b. A came up to me with b while my foot was resting on a chair. “ you dont need this chair” A said with B aka sidekick, so anyways, they stole the chair.

Later I went home and my mum took me to starship so she could prove me wrong. When this kid next to me threw up, oh and i got a moon boot.

The moral of my story is to never scatter your shoes around a room.









No comments:

Post a Comment