Monday 28 May 2018

India!

For Reading, we did research on different countries. I chose India. I really enjoyed learning about India because it is a big country with lots of interesting animals and celebrations.

Have you ever thought what India's main sports are? Well look no further. One of India's main sports is cricket, a sport that heaps of people play a lot in my school. Kaboddi and football are really well known sports in India.

Three main cities in India are Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and how about you visit India yourself and you might see the places and things I am talking about.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Seihara!!! I learned a lot from your poster as I didn't know much about the country. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seihara. I now know a lot more about india. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Good information on India. It was very colorful and very clear to read. Great job.

    ReplyDelete